Monday, October 29, 2012

My Favorite Things

Mornin...here with a card for the sketch happening over at MFT
Ever have one of those days where it is either TOO much or NOT enough...well...I did today...while taking pictures of the first card suddenly this voice said Girlfriend what were you thinkin .... there is just way too much going on here,  so back to my desk I went and started on another card, "clean and simple" were my thoughts... then while photographing this one my voice said ... ok now ... it's not enough...but you know what ...I am not really happy with either one...LOL...maybe my mojo is takin a break...hope not...it's only Monday

 I used Seasonal Sentiments and embossed it with Gold embossing powder, diecut flourishes from gold paper, dp is from Stampin Up and lastly added some pearls
This one is also embossed with gold and dry embossed with a poinsetta folder
Take Care

4 comments:

  1. I saw the white and gold one on SCS, but not the other one. It's gorgeous!!! love those flourishes and snowflakes! lovely, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Wendy! LOVE the shimmery golden tree and snowflake! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great - I think we all give ourselves a hard time with Christmas cards - not sure how many people outside family really check them out and we try to make them perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous, Wendy! I love the gold embossing with this fab MFT Seasonal Sentiments stamp set...SO beautiful and festive!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits