Friday, October 26, 2012

Publication

Good Morning folks...a few days back I had mentioned on my blog that I was published in the Papers and Pixels on-line magazine and left you a teaser picture, today I am here to share a detailed post about my project

 I started out with a foam wreath which I painted black
Cut strips of black tulle 2 inches wide by about 10 inches long ( I later trimmed the length)
then I tied the tulle onto the wreath all the way around being sure to pull each strip tightly
 I stamped and colored my images from Your Next Stamp .... Eek the bat

 Cute Witch Ellie and Got Candy?
 
these  wooden letters were purchased from Micheals and painted  green
attaching a sheet of orange glitter cardstock to the back of the wreath made for a shimmery background .. then placing the colored images creating a spooktacular scene

And the finished wreath hanging on my front door
Thanks for sticking around for such a long post :)

4 comments:

  1. This is freaking fabulous Wendy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Wendy - how awesome is this?! What a fun andn creative project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUN!!! You create the cutest scenes :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this! The atmosphere you created for the little scene with the tulle and cheese clothe (?) is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits