Monday, October 8, 2012

Taylored Expressions- Last Card Standing

HELLO !!!
Well this is it...the top 5 were revealed today and guess what.....I made it...I am super honored and OH so excited....voting can be cast" HERE"




Here is my entry...
 The requirements for this round of the challenge were to make 2 cards using the SAME image making one feminine and one masculine....I wanted to challenge myself to create something other than a traditional boy-girl card and came up with this...I made 2 side step Holiday Greetings cards- one masculine and one feminine each has some differences but both use the same main stamp image


What do you think?






Here is a single shot of each .. this image has mountains in the background , boys sledding down the hill, a racoon, fox and a deer hangin out in the forest....





This card has more girly touches, pink designer trees, sparkles everywhere, and presents...it's all about the presents..LOL
Ok now here is where YOU come in...the winner of the FINAL Top five is voted on by the public so if you like my creations please stop by Splitcoast "HERE" and VOTE for me... there will be a photo of all my submissions so far in this challenge in the post.... Thank you SOOOO much for your support

13 comments:

  1. I voted for ya GF!! Fingers and toes crossed, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you! I just cast my vote for you. Good luck GF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo Hooo! What an honor. You have my vote :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, Wendy! These are both darling! Love all the wonderful details you've added to both! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being in the top 5 - you totally deserve it! Your cards are just amazing, all the details and little extras you put into them puts them over the top winning!! I loved your princess and knights card but these two Christmas cards have made you a winner!! Just voted for you! Hope you win - you certainly would deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thanks so much for your encouraging comments...and also thanks for the VOTE :)

      Delete
  6. Your friendship card really touched me. I just gave you my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes Wendy! LOVE the Winter Wonderland scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendy! You are AMAZING! These are OUT of this world fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits