Saturday, November 3, 2012

Exciting News

Good Morning .... hope your enjoying your Saturday so far, here today with some SUPER exciting news...I have been invited to be a part of the Marks Finest Paper team.... I am thrilled to be joining all these fabulous crafters...so be sure to come visit me each Saturday for a new challenge then hop on over the Marks Finest Papers blog and play along
 Todays theme is to use Rick Rack on your card ... I combined 2 stamps sets to create this card Celebrate Big and Lesson Learned


 
Well that is it for today

10 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Adorable card and the ric rac looks awesome. Way to go on your first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!! Great job on your first challenge card. I've always enjoyed your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to MFPaHC!!! So fun to have you on the team! Great card! I love how you used the chalkboard on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Speedy Fox & Friends blog team Rachel! Your card is marvelous! I love how you used the blackboard in the background! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card and I also love how you used the blackboard with the chef. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job putting that blackboard with the chef. It WORKS!!! Welcome aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Great way to pull in ric rac~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the team, Wendy! Such a clever combo of stamps. Love your card and design! Great use of ric rac!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this ric rak is perfect for the card. I love it! Welcome to the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Wendy!! So Well deserved too! So happy for you! Your card is just Fabulous!! Love the perfect dp's and you wonderfully colored image too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits