Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas Bloghop

Welcome to our new release HOP...get ready to be wowed there are a lot of awesome creations to see along the way

Hopefully you arrived here from Julie's  blog

The TCP challenge for this week is Vintage Holiday..


I inked up Snow Kisses and added  some Authentique Paper - Festive,   I then used felt with the New Cutups ( which by the way cut like butter !)... some not so straight stitching... opps and a few evergreen sprigs, you can't really tell from the picture but I stamped Mr Penguin then heat embossed him with some clear powder... he is shiny in real life





Thanks for stoppin by
Your next stop will be Susan wait to you see what she has in store for you...happy hopping
 I had so much fun as Swanky stamper this week hope you all enjoyed it too
See Ya Soon

11 comments:

  1. SUPER Cute Wendy!!!! I was able to order a few things a few minutes ago thanks to a bit of paypal money that came my way, FIVE minutes before!!!! tee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Wendy! Love the silhouette CutUps in the background:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. What a perfect background for that silly penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Wendy! Its been great being a swanky stamper this week with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and so very creative Wendy - love the scene you've created. Just awesome. So happy you could join us this week. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, the double border looks really good, I see a copy cat on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Wendy!! I love that he looks like he's dancing through the forest with the pine sprigs under him. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Wendy! Love the darling penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this--I feel like it would be right at home on my grandma's piano.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty, Wendy! Love the little pine sprigs with the little silhouette scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits