Friday, November 23, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas SNeak Peek Day 4

Hello again
Hey so what do you think so far...what a release eh ? I am having so much fun creating with the new TCP goodies...today we are introducing the "New Nice" set
Here is my card, I decided to stamp the image on Kraft cardstock with Versamark ink and embossed it with clear powder, turned out glossy to give it a bit of a different look...I then added some Martha Stewart Snow glitter to the snowflakes for dimension and kept the rest pretty simple, I love the sentiment in this set ... Naughty is the New Nice ... how cute!
It's our 10th Anniversary and we've decided to give a little something back this year. So on Black Friday and Saturday you can purchase all our NEW Limited Edition stamp sets and dies EARLY. Yup, that's before the official release. AND we'll give you FREE shipping in the US and FREE International Shipping on all orders over $65. Happy Anniversary from us to you! See you tomorrow for another new PEEK

5 comments:

  1. VERY pretty with the bits of blue on the gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "krafty" Sprinkle and I agree with Karen that the bits of blue really standout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, the kraft looks great and the ribbon is a perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just cracks me up. Sprinkle looks so shocked. Could be sticker shock after buying all the presents. I like to think that it's because she never knew how loved she is

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits