Saturday, December 1, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends

Hello and welcome to another Saturday Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge, this week we challenge you to make a Christmas Card with NO red or green


 I used the New stamp set Just a Note, embossed it in gold and added a poinsettia with gold leaves and some ribbon I found in my stash that was just perfect for the gold theme I had happening ...at first it seemed a bit challenging to not use the traditional colors but all in all I am happy with the results


Now head over to the blog and see all the inspiration and get busy making some non traditional Christmas cards

7 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous!!!! Just gorgeous in Gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is jaw dropping gorgeous!!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! The gold is so rich looking. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embossing turned out awesomely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I loved gold and white for beautiful Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy,
    Beautiful and elegant - the gold and white is a wonderful Christmas combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Wendy! Love the Poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits