Friday, December 7, 2012

Your Next Stamp - FUN FRIDAY




Hello and welcome...I know it has been kinda quiet here on my blog lately...it seems that I have bitten off a lil more than I can chew as far as making Christmas gifts for this year...so my time has to be on finishing those gifts and not so much on making cards...but I will be here for Fun Fridays and Speedy Fox and friends on Saturdays... so our them this month at YNS is Reflections we will be creating using any YNS from the past 3 years


 Here is my card featuring Merry and Bright



 
Thanks for stoppin by head on over to the Your Next Stamp blog to see more cute creations from some of the other YNS designers




Also please be sure to visit us for our December release

1 comment:

  1. Oooh OOoh OOOOOH!!!! This is SO cute!! Look at that amazing shading!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits