Monday, January 21, 2013

My Favorite Things

Hey here today with a card for this weeks sketch at My Favorite Things...
 Here is the inspiration
And my card
  using the newly released I'm Raptor around your finger isn't he the cutest ...
 I colored him up with copic markers, used Bazzill paper- Dino-Mite and MFT'S vine dienamic die



     and while your here I have to share another" My Favorite Thing" photo....one of my beloved Yorkies...this is Axle helping around the craftroom...It cracked me up when I noticed him...thankfully my camera was handy...

                              Why you laughing Mommy ? .. have I got something on my face
See You Soon

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Wendy!! I LOVE the vines and your fabulous colouring, and Axle, well he is DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you used the vine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits