Saturday, January 12, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends

Happy Saturday Folks...and time for another Speedy challenge, this week it is all about movement...create a card with some sort of moving part...fun eh?


I inked up the stamp set Recipe Starter...how about that sentiment made me giggle...I added Hey Girlfriend from the stamp set You've got Style...the layout I seen on a tutorial somewhere about making a spinner card but sadly cannot find it again .. opps .. three circles were cut and stamped on both sides, then I used invisible sewing thread to attach them before assembling the designer cardstock


Now head on over to the challenge blog and join us for some Movement fun...

8 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is adorable!!! Don't you hate it when you lose a web page?! It's just so immense! Love your colors! Great idea to add the "hey girlfriend"! I need to remember we have that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy--this card is wonderful!!! I love the 3 spinners! Very creative. And your background paper is just perfect for this stamp set! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper matches perfectly. I see we think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love your spinner card and the set you used for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy,

    So very cute - your spinners are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh this rocks my socks! I love the spinners and the layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Wendy - the paper is awesome as are those cooking related images.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits