Saturday, January 19, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends




Hello ...hope you all are enjoying the week-end so far


Here today with this week's Speedy Challenge.. Use Twine ...which to me inspires going country ...I stamped my background to look like denim and also stamped the woodgrain background behind the main panel then...

I inked up Hey Cowboy and used my twine to look like barb wire and also as a lasso tied around some cowboy boots...hopefully I have inspired you to get out some twine and create!


Now be sure to head on over to the challenge blog and play along

8 comments:

  1. Very cute and clever is your card Wendy! Great for any man! Have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy--what a great masculine cowboy card! Your background paper is perfect! And those cowboy boots are adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the DP and the fun boot charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very neat masculine card. I love how you made the twine look like barb wire, a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me a good pair of cowboy boots! Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see we both had the same idea in mind when "twine" was mentioned. That set so goes with it. And I love how you tied it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits