Thursday, January 10, 2013

Verve

Good Morning All...
Here today with a couple of Valentine Lovey Dovey cards that I created with the Verve set "Stronger Love" that I won over on the Verve blog..I LOVE this set the sentiments are so heartfelt...

I wanted to use the Chalkboard technique again so I used black on the first card and embossed it with white embossing powder then used green ( for the older green chalkboard from my youth) on the second card and again embossed it with white embossing powder, Santa brought me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas so I have been busy learning and playing around with it...adding a frame and some borders on today's cards that I cut using it, the papers are from Carta Bella-Devoted and Authentique-lovely


Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are really pretty- love the fancy chalkboard frame on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're rocking the chalkboard technique! I remember green boards too! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits