Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Whimsie Doodles

Here today with a sugary sweet card...Whimsie Doodles is having a fun photo inspired challenge right now and it is all about CANDY...just look at this photo...

You can interpret it anyway you like but me...I see Candy and well, pretty soft colors...nice change from all the Christmas colors that we all have been creating with for a few months now ;)

 I started off by coloring up this adorable Digi isn't she the sweetest
Then I added some gloss to the lollipop cause to me it appears to be still in the wrapper, punched cardstock circles dusted with chunky glitter and the super fun sentiment finished it all off
If you want to pay along head on over to the Whimsie Doodles blog and join in....



 See ya Soon

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, love the lollipop and sugary circles! Thanks for linking up with us at Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- so stinkin' cute! love how you left it really clean with all the white so that the image really stands out! and the glittery circles are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GF! This is freakin' adorable! I love the simplicity of it but also how the colours just pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits