Sunday, January 20, 2013

Whimsie Doodles


Good Morning...it is a cold morning here but bright and sunny...which to me if the sun shines it is always better :)

 I am super excited to share with you that I get to be a guest designer with Whimsies Doodles in March...I sooooo can't wait

Anyway here with a card today for this months Whimise Doodle challenge- a sketch



I colored up the digi "My Heart Pops" with Copic markers....then I added some filmstrip and movie reel elements to fit the theme...the popcorn is treated with some fun liquid acrylic to make it "pop"
Thanks for stoppin by

4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is Sooo Adorable Wendy!! Love the film reel and film tape accents!! Just Super Lady! 8-) So glad you could play along with us at Whimsie Doodles! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shannon - great elements to use with that image. Congrats too :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute as can be!! Love all your design elements! Thanks for playing in this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous film themed card! great job wit the digi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits