Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Your Next Stamp SNEAK PEEK

Hello glad you stopped by, your just in time to get a sneak peek at some New YNS images being released this week.....it has been so much fun creating with all these new stamps and DIES!!!! I have tonnes of stuff to show you over the next few days
Here are my peeks for today


First up is "I Ruff You"...





Now you know I had to use the doggie stamps first....someone lost this handsome fella....but don't worry he found his home ;) I had this idea to try and go for an old newspaper look from way back ,I colored him with Copics and added some terrific old newsprint DP that I found I even added some staples to "hang the reward poster to a pole"



then mounted him on the new Insta Love Die Set


Next up is another Smiley Critters Set ...and this one is just as cute as the Smiley Critters Set 1



I used the puppy from this set for my Blue Ribbon card , he too is colored with Copics,




then I used the new border and fishtail  from the New Fishtail Banner Die set






Now go on over to the YNS blog and see more exclusive sneaks and be sure to visit tomorrow for      the  New Release Bloghop  .....    prizes and smiles galore!

5 comments:

  1. Such cute cards Wendy! Love the adorable dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love your newspaper idea! I just saw you doggie photo in your post below! LOL That is so CUTE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't take it. These cards are sooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so stinkin' cute! The news print one is incredibly creative! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Wendy! Love the newspaper and the Lost dog writing, too clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits