Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love Fest







Morning here with a few more cards I made for the Love Fest Challenge going on at Splitcoast


    Day 4 
Fun Folds

This is a  center step card featuring MFT Cowboy and Cowgirl at Heart along with some swinging saloon doors






Day 5

Using Dies

I made this card (that was inspired by a card that MFT designer Frances Burns made last year)
featuring PI Shutterbug





Day 6

And my card made for our Cat's Pajamas teams challenge..a photo inspiration






Thanks for stopping by




3 comments:

  1. Very cute! those saloon doors are awesome!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great show of cards!!! Love the saloon doors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all sooooooo fabulous! I knew you'd do something amazing with those saloon doors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits