Saturday, February 23, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends



Good Morning...time for this week's Speedy Challenge...to represent your STATE.... create a card or project that will best describe your state...for example Florida..the sunshine state or Florida oranges...get creative...

I chose to use my States Flag as inspiration...







I embossed the skyline from the set Big City in gold embossing powder and added some white to the background which was dry embossed with stars






I can't wait to see what you all create



Head on over to the blog and link up your card

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Love all of the embossing & the colors really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the embossing. What state do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you included your inspiration for your card. The stars and the blue in the Indiana state flag are well represented on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy,
    Very pretty and elegant card! The gold embossing is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy--what a fabulous card!!! I love it! You're stars are just perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the embossing! I always forget I even own embossing powder ( even though I have about 60..gulp). This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits