Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Time Made Easy





Hello and welcome ...well I have a secret that I have been keeping for some time now and today is the day I can reveal it...I have been asked by Lauren Meader to join the Design Team at My Time Made Easy... I was so honored so of course I said YES....if you follow my blog at all you know that I have been a huge fan of Laurens templates and own several of them..even some from before she started her own company...they are super creative and oh so easy to assemble...so this month one of the new templates is called Sexy Soles...here is what I put together using the new template and some new digital paper too from MTME





I then used another  new template this month for a matching handbag...how awesome is this set and it is large enough for several full sized bottles of any girly item you would want to give to a friend or loved one..I paired up the leopard print digital paper with some hot pink and then added some pearls to finish off the look
Head on over to the blog for alot more fabulous gift ensembles from the other team members


7 comments:

  1. Love the pink with the leopard print. Super cute!
    Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Wendy! You are so creative! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sexy and sassy gift set, the pink and leopard print go great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of pink and animal print - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! Leopard and hot pink! Very sexy. Lovin this. Welcome to the team! We are all happy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sexy set! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you paired this print with the bold pink! Very sexy indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits