Tuesday, March 26, 2013

TCP new release BLOGHOP








Hey so glad you joined us..last night was the Cat's Pajama PARTAY......and today is the New Release bloghop....  you should have arrived here from Tracy's blog...if not be sure to start at the beginning at Jen's BLOG
Today I am sharing what I call fun childhood memories...do you remember the Barrel of Monkeys...such a simple concept but alot of old fashioned fun






I do and when this set first arrived here ...that is what came to mind..so that being said here is my


Barrel of Sock Monkeys

I can't stop playing with this set here is another card I created for peeking last night at the pajama PARTY




So now please head to Nancy's blog and remember to leave comments for prizes






19 comments:

  1. Love the barrel of Monkeys card Wendy! I wonder if kids now would have as much fun as we did with such a simple toy. Love the bright pops of color on your second card!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super fun sock monkey cards Wendy. The barrel of monkeys card cracks me up. It reminds me of kinda gross saying my husband says sometimes (which I won't share here).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really brings back memories...had that barrel full of monkies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun are these cards? They are so fun and bright. What great ideas in both

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, Barrel of Monkeys brings back memories for me too! Thanks for the super cute card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I know the game! What a cute idea to make it into a card! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! Brings back great memories. With my baby sister. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your barrel of monkeys is just too clever, Wendy! Love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! The barrel of monkeys was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the barrel of monkeys. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cards! The barrel of monkeys is great fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! I loved the barrel of monkeys, always a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards Wendy! I love the barrel of monkeys too! TFS
    have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love both of these!! But that barrell of sock monkeys is beyond awesome!! I LOVE it!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the barrel of monkeys card!!!! so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Barrel of monkeys, are you kidding me!!! Brilliant GF!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic cards, Wendy! I love, love love the barrel of monkeys!! Brilliant! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits