Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Cats Pajama's Sneak Peek


Hey it's Day 3 and we have another terrific new release


"Sock it to Me"...I am super excited about this stamp set, cause I love MONKEYS....especially soft cuddly Sock Monkeys...here is the card I made for today and I have a super fun card using the new sock monkey all ready for next weeks Bloghop....so be sure and come back


I also used the new cutup Heart Swirl and Key Phrases







Are You In It To Win It??  Stop by this special thread on SCS and chat with us - every time you post you have another chance to win the set being peeked that day!!! 





3 comments:

  1. He is too cute with the paper piecing and really pops against the big heart background. Love your version of this sweet little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper choices and how you pieced the monkey! So sweet!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits