Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas







Happy Tuesday everyone...here today with our first TCP Tuesday Challenge for March...Miss Meowy has given us the challenge to use only Kraft, white or beige...one patterned paper and only 2 layers (including the base layer)

ColorChallenge_03.gif


Here is what I came up with using Warm Fuzzies 
I stamped her on the base layer then added the kraft layer on top, popped up on foam dots and paper pieced her coat with designer paper



















Hope you can play along...join us in the forum on Splitcoast or over at the blog


Have a great day



3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl! This is really cute, what a great challenge! I might just play along when I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Wendy! The kraft and yellow are so pretty together! You did a fantastic job with this challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits