Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Time Made Easy









Hello...glad you stopped in...today all the designers have a little something to show you from this week's release....

I chose to use the new Sole-Mate  template and the shoebox template... how cute are these ...seriously...and talk about an easy assembly...whew...so many fun embellishments too that are available with the set... I also personalized it with some letters to spell Flirty Girl for my daughter









I used the digital paper Wind ME Up for a doodled look paired with pink cardstock and the shoe lace is striped ribbon that I curled

Head on over to the MTME blog and see more funtastic projects from the Design Team




10 comments:

  1. Love the paper you have used. such a cute shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness! this is sooo cute! what a great idea. you rocked these templates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so cute! I love your choice of paper...very girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO way! This is SO cool! LOVE the laces too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good gracious - that is fantastic! You are one talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling tennis shoe set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your shoe! That paper is perfect for it. So girly and super cute. Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shut up! This is so cute, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! ove the colurful ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits