Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Your Next Stamp Bloghop


It 's TIME....





Hello and welcome to the Your Next Stamp April New Release Blog Hop!  We have some GROOVY projects to share with you today using some ADORABLE new stamps and dies!!!  The DT has had a blast playing with all of the new goodies, and we know you will too!
The hop starts on Stephanie’s blog, and if you’ve been hopping along, you should have arrived from Kerri's blog.
For my project today I used all new YNS dies..what a blast it was to create something fun and foodie



As always we have some fabulous prizes to be won!  Just make sure you leave comments on all of the DT blogs for your chance to win!  Winners will be announced on the YNS Blog Saturday, April 27th.

Karen is also offering some amazing specials at the Your Next Stamp store!  You will receive 15% off your order using code YNSAPRIL2013 valid April 24th-April 28th.  Plus, she has loaded up the YNS Bargain Bin and Retired Stamp Bin with awesome deals!
Now it’s time to hop on over to Lisette's fabulous blog, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you go!  Thank you so much for stopping by and happy hopping!


24 comments:

  1. Love it!! The fries are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Makes me want to run out for lunch and its not even 9am...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, looks so yummy and the straw is sooo cute! Glad I got some kraft paper on my last shopping trip, I'm seeing it used today and I'm getting lots of ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. Now I'm hungry for a burger and fries! LOL! This is very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks yummy! I wish it was closer to lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love all the dies and I NEED them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card loving seeing all these different samples, cant wait to see what the next blog brings, hungry now! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness I already ate lunch...This is so yummy looking. Great idea's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card...love the fast food images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so AWESOME!!! Super fab layout of all these fun dies! LOVE it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic! What a cute card! Love the vellum coke bottle and the wax paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card using these dies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely one that will be cased am sure by many. Looks so good. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this card! Those new dies are just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous food scene, I love these new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gosh i love this! you thought of everything...even a wax paper burger wrapper! awesome!!! love the food dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now ya got me wanting a. Burg and fries.
    Fun card cute dies. Awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cute!! I love how you mixed those sets, dies, and themes together. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits