Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Time Made Easy Release day is HERE



Hello and welcome to May's release day...wait to see what we have in store for you...we all know that making guys cards or homemade guy gifties can be challenging at times this template and stamp set is going to make things a whole lot easier ...

check it out
Great Grillin... isn't it amazing...so we were all encouraged to create something anything with this template...it is not just for a BBQ...my hubby has wanted to build an outdoor grill kitchen for several summers now so right off I knew that I had to build him one for Father's Day...
here was my inspiration





and here is mine made from PAPER !



I tell ya that Lauren is so creative..the things she comes up with to make from paper just boggles my mind...I had a blast re-creating a BBQ station...I started out with our MTME digital construction paper, the Grillin template and added some accessories from  Sizzlin servings cut files...viola!
I then decided I needed to add a gift card holder so I set to work with the Insert here file template...also covered with digital Construction paper from MTME
Be sure to vist all the designers and see more great projects for the guy in your life

Lauren Meader
Dawn Barwick
Debbie Marcinkiewicz
Jackie Randolph
Karien Vab der Westhuizen
Kimberly Morrow
Lisa Kind
Lori Hairston
Lori Kalus
Patti Goldman
Romaine Rancier
ME - you are here

Come back and visit tomorrow for our Year in review projects



7 comments:

  1. Okay...seriously?! This is just over the top fantastic. I love it. Can I have one in my backyard? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wendy! Fantastic idea. Who wouldn't love this? Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Freakin' Stinkin' Cow!!! This is adorable (oh, and so are your furbabies, but I digress). This is AmaZing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, looove the outdoor kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made this!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the "walls" so it looks like a built-in - fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits