Friday, May 31, 2013

My Time Made Easy


* This is my second Post for today for YNS please scroll down*
                     


                             Simply Stunning Gifts
Today we are featuring our newest Template...Tapered Off  ...this template is super easy to put together and a alot of fun to decorate...I used the digi stamps from this month's release There's No Place like Home to make my gift package look like a nice house for a super gracious HOSTESS gift...starting out I new I wanted to use glitter paper for the roof..gives it a realistic look, then I scored lines in the paper to look like siding....the tag is from the Vintage Vineyard  digital stamp set



Be sure to visit the rest of the designers for some fabulous creative Gifts using the Tapered off Template
          Lauren Meader

Be sure to come back tomorrow for more new MTME



4 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is terrific! Love the shingled roof. Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glitter roof and gorgeous box. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of us were thinking buildings for this one! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty....it looks like a grand old english manor!!!
    Hugs
    Karien

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits