Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Time Made Easy


              * this is my second post for today scroll down for Speedy Fox and Friends*




Welcome to Day 2 for MTME's June release,  today we are going to inspire you all with gifts for the hostess , new home owner or  a house warming gift for a friend


I have kept the same theme going from my Tapered Off house  and added a bottle of Wine with a  gift box  to make a terrific Hostess gift....I used the Wine and Dine template, Over the top cut file, Vintage Vineyard Sentiments and Un-wined Vintage Digi paper


       
here is a list of the designers with more fab projects for you to enjoy


thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for our Year in Review projects


5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy
    It is the first time I noticed your furbabies...they are so cute!
    Love your gift set!
    Hugs
    Karien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have themed your gift. In France we take wine a lot when we visit someone for a meal, makes it such much more special than just giving a plain bottle. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely gift set. If you brought that over to my house you would be welcome any time! LOL. Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous house and a gorgeous set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits