Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Time Made Easy


Year in Review

   Hi there hope you have enjoyed all the great creations the team has come up with to inspire you with this months new release

Today in our Year in Review post...I chose to use the Tapered off template again with the newly released digi paper Tiny Town.. I love this paper ....



I also used the new un-locked cut file to attach 2  keys to my gift box...it is finished off with a flower made from the cut file Darling daisies
Here is the list of designers, be sure to visit them and see their projects

Thanks for stopping by



5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy
    Love it!!
    Hugs
    Karien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great gift box. Love the daisy! Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great in that paper and I love the dangling keys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, pretty topped with the new paper! The colour is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. I adore your flower on the lid. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits