Saturday, June 29, 2013

Speedy Fox and Friends


          Good Morning Speedy fans...it is time for this week Speedy challenge.....

                                                      Purple

Here is my card using   No Sour Grapes




This will be my last Speedy Fox challenge I have decided to step down from the team ...I am truly grateful to all for this experience and would like to say thanks to all the designers and personnel  for their inspiration and kind comments throughout my stay at Mark's Finest Papers
Please visit the blog for more PURPLE inpsired creations !





6 comments:

  1. Wendy you will be missed!!! Gorgeous grapes and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you go. The grapes look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used the same stamp set, Wendy. I guess grapes lend themselves to purple very well. LOL! Sorry to see you leaving the team. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Sorry that you are leaving, I have always enjoyed your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Wendy!!!! You will be missed on the team. Best of luck with your stamping endeavors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy,
    So very pretty and elegant! I'm sorry to see you go and wish you luck on your continued path!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits