Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Your Next Stamp


             Hey there

Welcome to our YNS weekly design team post...each Wednesday we will help inspire, teach, organize and share crafty tips..today I am sharing a tutorial on how to make and decorate a side step card

First start with a piece of cardstock 5 1/2 x 81/2, put paper in your cutter along the short side and cut it from the 1 inch mark to the 61/2 inch mark



Next score on the 2 1/2 inch side of your paper at 4 1/4
then flip your cardstock and score the 3 inch side at 1, 2, 3 1/4, 41/2 and 6 1/2..( I didn't realize how LOVED my score pal was till it was time to edit these photo's...please excuse all the scribble marks)




Fold on the score lines

Next I stamp my images that will make the scene


Color them up with Copics and cut them out



Now I begin to build the scene I want,  adding backgrounds and layering the characters

I hope you enjoyed creating a scene with Your Next Stamp and ME



2 comments:

  1. For some reason I can't see any of your piccies Wendy! I bet they are fab though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Mary..I can see the pic's not sure what's up..looking into it tho..
      Wendy

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits