Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Cats Pajamas


Hello welcome to                   TCP Tuesday


This month is all about creating  tags with any number of our TCP stamps and dies

I decided to make a baby shower gift tag....inking up that adorable Bear from the TCP set                             

 Peeking  


 I Paper pieced with Echo Park paper - Bundle of Joy and lastly added some pearls and ribbon
Be sure to visit the BLOG and add your Tag creation for a chance at some New Release stamps and to grab the title  "Swanky Stamper"



2 comments:

  1. This tag is DARLING. This can be used for a boy or a girl and I know it would be saved for the baby's memory book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper pieced bear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits