Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches


       Good Morning

     Here today to share a card I made for the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge,  this week Your Next Stamp is the sponsor and the DT was asked to make a card following this fab sketch








I had a great time pulling out an older image "I Ruff You" stamping it several times then coloring it up, I drew the dog biscuit by hand to add the sentiment




Be sure to head over to the blog and add your card you could win a $15 YNS gift certificate



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Wendy, I love it! Those pups are crazy cute & the fences...I just love it :) So glad you could come & play with us at TMS this week! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute!! I love all the dimension from the layers of puppy and grass! Fun card! We're thrilled to have YNS sponsor, and thank you for playing with us this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits