Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Your Next Stamp


Hello and welcome to our  "After the Release"  Post .. I  hope you enjoyed our July release hop and will visit all the designers today and see what else is NEW


I inked up the new Diva "Aubrey" ...colored her with Copics ....added talk bubbles and some perfect Chatty sentiments from the Awesome Journal words set






Next up I created a card with the new Leaf die just released and flowers from Groovy dies and the Springfling set



Visit the blog for more after party creations




4 comments:

  1. Both really fab, Wendy! I love the pop of colour on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, wow I love your Diva card with the pink/black combo and thos fantastic talk bubbles, both cards are wonderful!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits