Wednesday, August 28, 2013

From The Heart Stamps



Hello ... what are you up to today ?..  me, I am sitting here at the computer with a nice cup of Hazelnut coffee , some peanut butter cookies and the pups at my feet :) as I begin to type this post  I glance outside at the haze, boy is it hot .. they say today is the hottest day so far this year...and it is almost September, whew - it just doesn't seem right ....well at least I am lucky enough to be able to  stay indoors today and get crafty
   I have  2 cards to share with you today that I created using these SUPER and Sweet adorable digi''s
they are " From The Heart Stamps"  images ....I also {loosely} followed this weeks sketch from their challenge

The first one features Mouse's Valentine



The second card uses Smiling Owls in the night glow from the full moon ;)




Stop by the blog for more inspiration


See ya SOON



5 comments:

  1. Wow, both of these are adorable. Amazing coloring! Love all the sweet little details on the first and the moon you created on the second is very cool. Thanks so much for entering the DT call at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Wendy!! Your coloring adds so much life to the images!! Feel free to enter the sketch challenge, too. :) I love the colors you used for your cards. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a hot day. :) We escaped the heat of August until this past week, and boy is it hot now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very sweet, Wendy. The first is my favorite with the colors and the nice embellies. AND great coloring !!

    Thank´s a lot for entering the DT Call at "From the Heart Stamps".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards Wendy! Those owls are the sweetest! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are both darlin, fabulous coloring!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits