Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Time Made Easy


                                            My Time Made Easy
Hello and welcome to Day 1 of our August release...today I have a project  made with the newest template called "Pencil Me In"....when I first seen this template my thought went to "back to school" and from there Crayola Crayons came to me.. so I that is what I went with...
these were alot of fun creating and super easy to put together ....I printed out the sentiment from the Back to School digital stamp set for the label on the crayons


Be sure to head to the blog for more creations from our awesome Design team members



5 comments:

  1. OMG Wendy, love these as crayons! CA-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what adorable crayon containers! so many fun things to do with these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers......one word AWESOME!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Wendy! What a great idea. May have to steal that one for teacher gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the crayon idea, brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits