Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Reverse Confetti


Hi there ... so to beat the heat I have been spending time indoors crafting...honestly this 90 degree heat and wicked humidity isn't for me...so this week-end I played with my new RC goodies and made 4 cards...today I will share 2 and submit them for the Fetti finds this week and save the others for another time

Here is the first one I created...and yepp I do LoVe cookies...



and the second card using the same set" I Like You".... with a totally different look



Thanks for stopping by



2 comments:

  1. These are both awesome! I especially love the milk and cookies one, it's got great colors and I love the embossing :) I just pinned it and I'm your newest follower. I love your work and I'm glad I found you.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards, Wendy!! Hugs-Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits