Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Cats Pajamas


Morning...whow I can't believe it has been a whole week since I posted last ...crazy...but seriously I have been busy behind the scenes getting ready for new releases and lovin every minute of it...speaking of releases  here is my card  for the Long and Tall TCP Tuesday challenge... I used a new set that is about to be released next week... 
"Bring on the Cake" 
there also might be a sneak peek at a new die or two used on my card ... *wink*
today the DT is also sharing cards made with this set as the sneaky peek week begins for TCP




Thanks for stopping by and go check out more TCP Tuesday and Sneak Peek creations over on the blog and in the Splitcoast forum...

See you tomorrow for more PEEKS!!


2 comments:

  1. Great colour combo and I love the texture. It's exciting! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits