Friday, August 23, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas

       * this is my second post for today please scroll down to see my Your Next Stamp*


Hey welcome to day  of our sneak peeks...hope you are enjoying all the TCP goodness so far...today we are peeking at the new set        "FLY HIGH"







I just love Mr Bun Bun especially when he enters SPACE....how clever of Alma to give his favorite carrot it's own space helmet... LOL

I added a globe to the middle of my card to help Mr Bun Bun float in space, some new TCP diecuts - Banners and papers from Trend Setters

Be sure to check out all the peeks and visit the blog for those participating today

And, don’t forget to stop by the TCP member company forum on SCS to check in on our now traditional pre-release week In It to Win It thread. Every day of Sneaky Peek week, one lucky randomly selected commenter will win one of the new sets.  Good luck!




7 comments:

  1. I didn't notice the helmet on the carrot at first. That funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U rocked this stamp set! Fabulous card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack! this is tooo, to cute, Wendy. Love those stars and your sweet, sweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Gotta love the bubbles! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that he's out for a space walk! That bubble is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin' cute Wendy! love the window!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits