Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas


                          Welcome to our NEW RELEASE BLOGHOP!
Hopefully  you arrived here from Alma's

Hope you all enjoyed the sneaky peeks all week and had fun at our Pajama partay tonight...so now it is  time for you to get your hands on the new stuff...before that we have a BLOGHOP for you to enjoy...

Here is my first card and it features that lovable Mr Bun Bun enjoyin some cake!

I used Bring on the Cake and the new banner cutup




And secondly ... I used the new chevron die and the sentiment is from the new Sassy Birthday set



I absolutely adore this new chevron die...so many fun possibilities ...
 Now head on over to Susan's for more TCP goodness...
and then get SHOPPING so you TOO can play with these fabulous new stamps and cutups from TCP


thanks for stoppin in



10 comments:

  1. Yay Wendy! These are so colorful and happy! I just adore these

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun bright cards! Adorable!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so bright and fun! Just beautiful Wendy!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the spirals again, that I think are so much fun. The pastel colours, layout and sweet sentiment make this card so cheerful and fun. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I was so carried away by the first card that I forgot to mention the second one. I love the cheerful colours, the super layout and the lovely sentiment. Thanks again for sharing. :-)

      Delete
  5. Goodness these are too cute! Love the bright colors behind the Chevron Cut Ups! Thanks so much for the chance to play with the Cat Pack this week!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These rea both awesome, Wendy! You know I am smitten with that rainbow one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great designs, Wendy! Love the color schemes you used, especially the rainbow one with the chevron die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards-- love your use of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits