Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tiddly Inks

                  * this is my second post for today for my MTME please scroll down *


Hello Saturday !
     Poppin in this morning with a card for this week's Tiddly Ink challenge...BIRTHDAY




I inked up Wryn -Thank you Beary Much , used some  Teresa Collins  papers- Memories and then added a cluster of banners ... I gave it a bit of a movie theater theme ....  I am adding movie tickets to the inside for my niece .....if you want to play along visit the challenge blog at Tiddly Inks



5 comments:

  1. too cute! love the fishtails
    thank you so much for playing along with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards! Great design papers. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! Thanks you for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx
    ~TIDT~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this?!? I love the movie theater idea- especially since you put tix in there :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy - I love the theme! So cute - great embellishment choices! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge. Karen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits