Sunday, September 8, 2013

Artist Trading Card SWAP


Good Morning....hope you all are enjoying this beautiful week-end
 Today I have a fun post to share...I recently participated in a ATC swap...if you have never joined before you should seriously jump in ... the size intimidated me at first but ended up being alot of fun...you start out with  10 -  3x3 cards then embellish till you can't embellish anymore! No really anything goes after your initial base size
Our 10 players consisted of The Cat's Pajamas designers and fans

Here are my 10 ... I used the fab furry friendly BEAR with is famous pot of HONEY from the set  "Show me the Magic"




 and here are the AWESOME 10 I received back




Stay tuned .. we had so much fun a winter themed one is in the works

thanks for visitng




2 comments:

  1. Loved your ATC Wendy and I'm proud to have one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those adorable bears!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits