Friday, September 13, 2013

Christmas Stampin All Year Long


Good Morning...
  I have some exciting news...I have been asked to be a guest over at Christmas Stampin All Year Long
 I will be participating for the next few months
To say I was super excited would be an understatement...and what better way to get ahead on my Christmas cards....anyways enough of that now onto this week's challenge

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo!!!  One lucky participant will win 7 digis of their choice!!


This week the challenge is to use a cute and/or cuddly image on your creation!
Link up by Thursday, September 19th at midnight EST for your chance to win.


Here is what I came up with using this cut CUDDLY Teddy Bear image
Be sure to visit the blog and play along

thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. I love Christmas cards any time of year! This little bear is darling and I love all the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est une adorable carte Wendy, merci de venir partager ton talent avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being our Guest Designer this week. Such an adorable card you have made. The bear is so cute and I like the glitter on his hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is amazing!!! thanks for participating with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo Hooo! So happy to have you joining us with your cute and cuddly snowy creation :>) You ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits