Tuesday, September 3, 2013

From the Heart Stamps


Hello and Welcome ....today I am participating in From the Hearts September Challenge

                                               BOBBING FOR APPLES

This digi couldn't be any cuter, right up my alley with a super adorable pup! I had so much fun coloring it, adding gloss to the water and finishing it up with some flowers , buttons and twine



I am sure ready for fall ...with cooler temperatures, apples , Pumpkin Spice lattes and it also means my Birthday is right around the corner .... :0)

 This challenge was a blast be sure to visit the blog and learn more about receiving a free digi each month you play along

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the cluster of buttons and twine--super cute!! Beautifully colored textures in the fur and grass! That paper is perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Wendy !

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart} the blog from {From the Heart Stamps}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is darling Wendy. Such fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits