Friday, September 13, 2013

From The Heart Stamps

      * this is my second post for today please scroll down for Christmas Stampin All Year Long *


                                     Good Morning
 here today with a card for this week's sketch challenge at FTHS...this sketch was very creative and I enjoyed the challenge... ( I did flip the sketch to better suit my image) ....I inked up the cute Anneke image and colored her with Copics, papers are from Echo Park by Lori Whitlock - Sweet Girl




Thanks for stoppin in



3 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is adorable and your coloring is great.

    Thanks for joining us @ {From the Heart Stamps}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy I love this card and the paper is perfect! I'm one of your new teammates at FTHS DT ...just stopping by to say Hi!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits