Monday, September 23, 2013

From The Heart Stamps

Good Morning...hope everyone had a fabulous week-end...
I am happy you stopped by today to visit and get a chance to check out From The Heart Stamps...I have fallen in love with their images and can't wait to get to know all the super talented ladies on the team better ... why .. well because I am one of the  NEW Design Team Members for  FTHS...I don't officially start until October 1st but I couldn't help but create a card for this week's sketch ....I am over the MOON excited and hope you check out their new blog and super sketch challenges they post each week and the stamp of the month challenge  .... so without further delay  here is this weeks sketch


And my card featuring Anneke



She is colored up with Copic markers and the papers I used are from MME - "Flair"


Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is adorable and i like her paper pieced dress ! Welcome to the {From the Heart Stamps} team- we are glad to have you on board :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Sweetness :>) I like the sketch too...hmmm :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff...just went and checked out the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Wendy! Congratulations! That's awesome news! Your card is darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits