Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little Miss Muffet


Good Morning...

   I was recently asked to be a  Guest over at Little Miss Muffet...didn't take me long to response ... 100% YES ...  the challenge this week  is "We wish you a Merry Christmas" ...



Here is my card using the adorable MONKEY Chester...oh how I love Monkeys
I colored him with Copics and used paper from Authentique- Festive then I  punched out  snowflakes in white and clear vellum




Thanks for stopping in and be sure to visit the LMM blog



4 comments:

  1. So cute of course :>) Looking great with the touches of black throughout and snowflakes!!! Great having you with us :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute christmas card, Wendy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, this is so sweet. Love your coloring. I'm a big monkey fan, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work Wendy. I love the colours and it's great to have you guest for us x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits