Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas



TCP TUESDAY       ...   yepp it's time for another card for this month's challenge


                                                  PAPER PIECING

I have to admit I love to paper piece..even if it is a small image...I will take the challenge and cut it out...

 here is what I came up with for today.....every bit is pieced with pattern paper



I still LOVE inking up this Sock Monkey any chance I get...


Take a peek at the blog today for more inspiration



3 comments:

  1. Look at you with that sock monkey paper! Awesome paper piecing on that little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one can do sock monkeys like you! The paper choices are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cuuuuute card Wendy! Love the sweet sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits