Saturday, September 7, 2013

Tiddly Inks


Good Saturday Morning crafty friends


Today I have a card to share that I created for Tiddly Inks.. the challenge is to make a Thank You card

I started out by taping the die cut letters onto my card base and ran it thru my Cuttlebug to cut out the word Thanks...then adding a piece of dp behind it to give it that pop...next up is coloring that CUTE image of Wrynn just love that adorable face... I used my Cameo to create the word "HEY".. a few banners for balance ....and lastly some colored dots and it's done...super happy with the end result




Have a great week-end




4 comments:

  1. Super cute. LOVE how graphic and punchy your card is! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh sooo adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! :)

    Big Hugs
    xx Tracey xx
    ~TIDT~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love the bright colors and graphic feel :) Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I thik this card just rocks! I love the pops of bright colours!!
    thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week, hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits