Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Your Next Stamp


Hello and Welcome back..today is our AFTER the release Party..we have all been having so much fun with the new goodies that we HAD to have another group post to share it all with you...


I have some new releases and some re-released goodies to share, first up is another addition to the  Darling Diva Collection - Samantha the Witch


 And next up is a Banner I created using the New Fangtastic set




And now onto the sets Karen has re-released.... isn't Pumpkin Fhiona just a darling...I have her on her way to get some candy



I had fun creating the scene for this card with the Monster Mash set ...Dracula is feasting on some candy suckers

Well that is it for me ...be sure to head over to the blog for more after party projects


Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits