Friday, October 11, 2013

Christmas Stampin all Year Long


Good Friday morning...today I have a card for CSAYL's weekly challenge...
this week the sponsor is Meljens and the challenge is no EMBELLISHMENTS...ugh ...not my favorite challenge and one I struggle with .... but so many of you out there do beautiful Clean and Simple cards ... practice will hopefully make better right?




Well I made a card with no embellies trying to add interest with dry embossing...now hop on over to the blog and add your own creation


thanks for stopping by


3 comments:

  1. so sweet to play with you at CSAYL Wendy, your card is so lovely, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a hard time with this one, too. Sometimes all you want to do is exactly what you are told not to do, right? : ) Your card is fabulous and I love the little gold triangles under the corners of your image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You are too funny :>) No practice needed at all...this is CAS perfection - the pops of colors and embossing are just what was needed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits