Monday, October 14, 2013

From The Heart Stamps

                    Good Morning...
here today with this week's sketch challenge for FTHS...and it is another fabulous one at that.
I loosely followed the sketch this week using What's Up Chick and some cut outs from my silhouette...sorry for the photo I had to take it late at night...seems this crafter worked ahead on the sketches but missed this week's opps...so it was one of those get a card made and photo it right then and there...regardless of natural light...so again my apologies


Be sure to visit the blog for more inspiration and add your link with your creation


3 comments:

  1. What a creative idea for the tree and clouds and grass! Super cute!! I love the bright colors, too! And this is such an interesting take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Wendy and a really a interesting sketch interpretation **smile**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits